If you have lost or damaged your Motor Vehicle Licence, it is imperative that same be reported to the Guyana Police Force (GPF) immediately.

Additionally, the following steps should be taken in ensuring that your lost or damaged licence is replaced urgently:

  • Obtain an Affidavit of Lost or Damaged Licence from a Justice of Peace (JP) or a Commissioner of Oaths (if a report was lodged with the GPF, an Affidavit is NOT required)
  • Provide the original Affidavit or the Police Report (Extract) to the Guyana Revenue Authority
  • Provide your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) to the GRA.

NOTE: The original cost is applied when replacing said Licence.