Who is required to have a TIN

Taxpayers conducting business with the Central Bank, Public Corporation, Government Departments or Public Authorities (inclusive of the Guyana Revenue Authority) is required to register for a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). The Guyana Revenue Authority is the only authorised agency that issues a TIN. Further to this, all applications can be made at GRA’s Headquarters, 200-201 Camp Street, Georgetown, or any of its Regional Branch Offices.