Apply for a New / Renewed Conductor’s Licence
If you or someone you know would like to conduct a public bus for the transport of patrons, then a Conductor’s Licence will be required.
- Completed Application Form
- Valid Police Clearance or a recommendation from a reputable person
- A copy of a valid for of identification (Passport or National ID)
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
The processing fee for a new or renewed Conductor’s Licence is Seven Hundred and Fifty Guyana Dollars (G$750.00).
A Conductor’s Licence is valid for a period of one (1) year.
- The Licence Revenue Officer will peruse the documents presented. Once all documents submitted are in keeping with the requirements, the applicant is issued a lodgment slip.
- The applicant will be directed to the Cashier to effect payment, where he/she will be issued with their Conductor’s Licence.
An individual applying for a Conductor’s Licence must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.