The public is hereby notified that with effect from Monday, January 30, 2023, the Guyana Revenue Authority’s Integrated Regional Tax Offices (IRTO’s) located across the country will be facilitating the lodgement and issuance of Renewal Hire Car Driver’s Licences.
Persons making an application for a Renewal Hire Car Driver’s Licence are required to present the following documents to their respective IRTO’s:
- Completed Application Form.
- Original and copy of Hire Car Drivers’ Licence or an Affidavit of Lost or Misplaced Hire Car Licence (if the original is lost or misplaced)
- Original and Copy of a Valid Identification (ID card or Passport)
- Original and Copy Valid Driver’s Licence
Kindly note only if the taxpayer is requesting a change of cover:
- Two (2) passport-sized photos are required.
The Hire Car Driver’s Licence is valid for a period of three years, from the date of purchase, at a cost of Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($2,500).
For additional information, contact our Office on 227-6060 ext: 1041.