1. Guyana Revenue Authority hereinafter referred to as “the Procuring Entity”, invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for the outlined categories – “Supply and Delivery of Motor Vehicles (New)”
Lot I– Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)
Lot II– Double Cab Pick-up
Lot III- All-terrain Vehicle (ATV)
2. Interested bidders may peruse the bid document at the procuring entity, prior to the purchase of a complete set of the bidding documents, upon the payment of a non-refundable fee in the amount of: Three Thousand Guyana Dollars (G$3,000) at the following address: Procurement Office, Guyana Revenue Authority, 200/201 Camp Street, Georgetown. Telephone # 592-227-8222, Ext. 4503 or 4506.
3. All bidders should submit their bids together with the bid security for two percent (2%) of Bid Price not later than 09:00 hours on Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at the address below:
National Procurement and Tender Administration Board
Ministry of Finance
49 Main & Urquhart Streets
All late bids will be rejected and returned to bidders unopened.
4. Bids shall be valid for ninety (90) days after the date of bid opening.
5. Bids will be opened by the National Procurement and Tender Administration Board (NPTAB) in the presence of bidders’ representatives who wish to attend at 09:00 hours on Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at the address: National Procurement and Tender Administration Board (NPTAB), Ministry of Finance, 49 Main and Urquhart Streets, Georgetown, Guyana, or may request a video link from email@example.com