INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
- Guyana Revenue Authority hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for execution of: Reconstruction of Licence Revenue Office Building situated at Princess and Smyth Streets, Georgetown, Region No.4
- Interested bidders may peruse the bid document at the procuring entity, prior to the purchase of a complete set of the bidding documents upon the payment of a non-refundable fee in the amount of Three Thousand ($,3000) Guyana Dollars (GYD) at the following address: Procurement Office, Guyana Revenue Authority, 200/201 Camp Street, Georgetown. Telephone # 592-227-8222, Ext. 4506.
- All bidders should submit their bids together with the bid security for two million, five hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($2,550,000.00) GYD no later than 9:00 hours on June 15 2021 at the address below:
- The Chairman
- National Procurement and Tender Administration Board
- Ministry of Finance Main & Urquhart Streets, Georgetown.
- All late bids will be rejected and returned to bidders unopened
- Bids should be valid for 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- Bids will be opened by the National Procurement and Tender Administration Board (NPTAB) in the presence of bidders’ representatives who wish to attend at 9:00 hours on June 15 2021 at the address: National Procurement and Tender Administration Board (NPTAB), Ministry of Finance, Main and Urquhart Streets, Georgetown, Guyana, or may request a video link from email@example.com.