Invitation For Bids
1. The Guyana Revenue Authority hereinafter referred to as “the Procuring Entity”, invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for execution of the work, Construction of Duplex Apartments, No.2, Mabaruma, Region 1, which is listed on the attached Table of Works.
2. Interested bidders may obtain further information, familiarise and purchase a complete set of the bidding documents upon having a written request and after the payment of a non-refundable fee, in the amount of Three Thousand Guyana Dollars (G$3,000), at the following addresses: Procurement Office, Guyana Revenue Authority, 200/201 Camp Street, Georgetown. Telephone# 592-227-8222, Ext. 4506 or Regional Administration Building, Guyana Revenue Authority, Mabaruma, Region 1. Telephone# 592-227-6060, Ext. 4300.
3. All bidders should submit their bids not later than 09:00 hours on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at the address: The Chairman, National Procurement and Tender Administration Board, Ministry of Finance, Main and Urquhart Streets, Georgetown, Guyana.
All late bids shall be rejected and returned to bidders un-opened.
4. Bids should be valid during 60 days of the date of bid opening.
5. Bids shall be opened by tender commission in the presence of bidders’ representatives who wish to attend it at 09:00 hours on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at the address: The Chairman, National Procurement and Tender Administration Board, Ministry of Finance, Main and Urquhart Streets, Georgetown, Guyana.