1. The Guyana Revenue Authority hereinafter referred to as “the Procuring Entity”, invites interested bidders to submit their bids for the Provision of Security Services, Guyana Revenue Authority – Various Locations.
2. Bidders may obtain further information and familiarize themselves with the bid documents. If interested, a complete set of bidding documents can be purchased upon a payment of a non-refundable fee in the amount of Three Thousand Guyana Dollars (G$3,000) at the following address: 200-201 Camp Street Georgetown (Tel. 227-8222 ext. 4503, 4506 and 4511)
3. All bidders should submit their bids no later than 09:00 hours on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at the address below:
National Procurement and Tender Administration Board
Ministry of Finance
49 Main and Urquhart Streets
All late bids will be rejected and returned to bidders unopened.
4. Bids will be valid for forty-five (45) days from the date of bid opening.
5. Bids that are incorrectly labeled will not be opened.
6. An original Bid Security of one percent (1%) of the tendered amount is required in the form of a Manager’s Cheque, Bank Guarantee or Bond from a licensed financial institution or a duly signed bid securing declaration form.
7. Bids shall be opened by National Procurement and Tender Administration Board in the presence of bidders’ representatives or those who wish to follow on line via invitation at 09:00 hours on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at the address: National Procurement and Tender Administration Board, Ministry of Finance, 49 Main and Urquhart Streets, Georgetown, Guyana
8. Bid opening process could also be viewed virtually on request to email@example.com