- Guyana Revenue Authority hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for execution of: EXTENSION OF CUSTOMS BOATHOUSE – STABROEK, GEORGETOWN, REGION 4.
2. Interested bidders may peruse the bid document at the procuring entity, prior to the purchase of a complete set of the bidding documents upon the payment of a non- refundable fee in the amount of: Three Thousand Guyana Dollars (G$3,000) at the following address: Procurement Office, Guyana Revenue Authority, 200-201 Camp Street, Georgetown. Telephone # 592-227-8222, Ext. 4503, 4506 or 4511.
3. All bidders should submit their bids together, with the bid security of 2% of bid price, no later than 09:00 hours on Tuesday, March 29, 2022, at the address below:
National Procurement and Tender Administration Board
Ministry of Finance
49 Main & Urquhart Streets,
All late bids will be rejected and returned to bidders unopened.
4. Bids should be valid for 120 days from the date of bid opening.
5. Bids will be opened by the National Procurement and Tender Administration Board (NPTAB) in the presence of bidders’ representatives who wish to attend at 09:00 hours on Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at the address, The Chairman, National Procurement and Tender Administration Board (NPTAB), Ministry of Finance, 49 Main and Urquhart Streets, Georgetown, Guyana, or may request a video link from email@example.com