Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Co-operative Republic of Guyana
Name of Project – Enclosure of Canteen- GRA Head Office, Camp Street
- The Guyana Revenue Authority now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Enclosure of Canteen-GRA Head Office, Camp Street.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, specified in the Procurement Act 2003, and is open to all bidders, subject to provisions of Section IV (Eligible Countries) of this document.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Office and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Procurement Unit, GRA Headquarters, 200-201 Camp St., G/town from 08:30 hours to 15:30 hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English can be obtained by interested bidders at Guyana Revenue Authority upon payment of a non-refundable fee of three thousand dollars ($3000). The method of payment will be cash. The Bidding Documents will be uplifted from the office of Procurement Office, Guyana Revenue Authority, 200-201Camp Street, Georgetown. Telephone# 592-227-822 Ext 4506.
- All Bidders should submit their bid together with the bid security of 2% of total bid.
- Bids must be delivered to the Chairman, National Procurement and Tender Administration Board, Ministry of Finance, Main and Urquhart Sts on or before 09:00 hours on Tuesday, December 15, 2020.
- The Bidder will be required to:
- Submit one (1) Hardcopy and an electronic copy (flash drive only) with an exact PDF version of the hard copy tender (Applicable).
- Ensure the envelopes of the hardcopy and electronic copy are identically labelled (Applicable).
- The Electronic copy (flash drive) should be placed in a smaller envelope and properly affixed to the hard copy submission (Applicable).
- Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the National Procurement and Tender Administration Boardroom at 09:00hrs on Tuesday, December 15, 2020.
- Bids must be clearly labelled: “Enclosure of Canteen- GRA Head Office, Camp Street”