Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Co-operative Republic of Guyana
- Guyana Revenue Authority hereinafter referred to as “the Procuring Entity”, invites Eligible bidders to
submit their bids for the outlined categories – “Supply and Delivery of Air Conditioning Units (New)”
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, specified in the
Procurement Act 2003, and is open to all bidders, subject to provisions of Section IV (Eligible Countries) of this document.
- The bidding documents may be obtained by any interested bidder upon payment of a non-refundable fee in the amount of Three Thousand Dollars ($3,000.00) at the Procurement Office, Guyana Revenue Authority, Head Office, 227–8222 Ext 4506
- Qualifications / requirements include:
a. Valid GRA Compliance
b. Valid NIS Compliance
c. Valid Bid Security
d. Valid Business Registration
e. Copy of TIN Certificate – where applicable
5. A bid security of 2% of the Bid Price is required, in the form stipulated IFB 8.1 should be submitted not later than 09:00 hours on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at the address:
National Procurement and Tender Administration Board,
Ministry of Finance,
Main & Urquhart Sts,
a. Labeling – Name of Project at the TOP left hand corner of the envelope.
6. The Bidders will be required to:
- Submit one (1) hardcopy and an electronic copy (flash drive only) with an exact PDF version of the hard copy tender (Applicable).
- Ensure the envelopes of the hardcopy and electronic copy are identically labelled (Applicable).
- The electronic copy (flash drive) should be placed in a smaller and properly affixed to the hard copy
7. Bids shall be valid during 120 days after the date of bid opening.
8. Bids shall be opened by the Tender Board in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who wish to attend it at 09:00 hours on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at the address: National Procurement and Tender Administration Board, Ministry of Finance, Main & Urquhart Sts, Georgetown, Guyana.