The Guyana Revenue Authority has reintroduced Tax Sites to assist taxpayers to meet their legal obligations in a timely manner. Taxpayers are urged to file their Individual Income Tax, Individual Property Tax, Company Property Tax, Corporation Tax and Capital Gains Tax Returns on or before April 30, 2022.
Beginning April 4 to April 29, 2022, you can submit your tax returns at the following locations:
- Giftland Mall (Between Ashley’s and Courts)
- Amazonia Mall (Next to E-Networks)
- Guyana Post Office (Robb Street Entrance)
- Licence Revenue Office (Railway Embankment)
- GRA Headquarters (Camp Street)
Tax Sites will be in operation during the following hours:
- 10am – 4pm Mon-Thu and 3pm Fri (Amazonia and Giftland Malls)
- 8am – 3:30pm Mon-Thu and 2:30 Fri (LRO and GPO)
- 7am – 3:30pm Mon-Thu and 2:30 Fri (GRA HQ)
The GRA will not be issuing lodgment receipts; instead, officers will be verifying that Tax Returns are correctly prepared before being dropped into the boxes at these locations.
Persons located outside of Georgetown can submit their tax returns to GRA’s Integrated Regional Tax Offices (IRTOs) located in Anna Regina, Bartica, Corriverton, Lethem, Linden, Mabaruma, New Amsterdam and Parika.
Remember, filing Tax Returns electronically is convenient and saves time. File online, file on time and avoid penalties!