The Guyana Revenue Authority is advising persons who have previously submitted applications for the upcoming Customs House Brokers Training, to note the following:
- The date of commencement of the Course is September 6, 2021
- Qualifying applicants will be contacted to fulfill all requirements no later than August 18, 2021. Required documentation must include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of National Identification Card/ Passport
- Copy of TIN Certificate
- Valid Police Clearance
- A targeted approach to the virtual delivery of training will be pursued, and there may be classroom sessions including practical; this will be communicated subsequently.
- The Course cost of $50,000 is payable upon submission of required documentation.
Note: As per Section 17 of the Emergency Measures as published in the Official Gazette 163/2021 of July 29, 2021:
- A member of the public who wishes to enter a Ministry or Government Agency to access a service shall be vaccinated.
- Where a member of the public is unvaccinated, that person may only access the service in person by appointment.
Inquiries can be made by calling the Training and Development Unit at Telephone Number 592-227-6060 ext. 4615-4619