The Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) is inviting sealed bids for the purchase of Want of Entry Containerised Cargo on a ‘As Is, Where Is’ basis. Inspection by interested bidders will be facilitated daily commencing Thursday, October 15, 2020 and concluding on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, during the hours of 09:00 to 15:00.
The Want of Entry Containerised Cargo can be viewed at the John Fernandes Limited Terminal, 4055 Industrial Site, Mandela, Georgetown, Guyana.
The Want of Entry Cargo are containerized. Bids must be placed in sealed envelopes bearing no identification of the bidder’s name on the outside and must be clearly marked on the top, left hand corner “Bid for Purchase of Want of Entry Containerised Cargo with the respective container number.”
Bids must be deposited in the Bid Box at GRA’s Headquarters, 200-201 Camp Street, Georgetown, no later than Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 08:30hours.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- The Want of Entry Containerised Cargo are sold on an “As Is, Where Is”
- Each Want of Entry Containerised Cargo should be place on individual bid form
- Payment must be made in cash or manager’s cheque payable to the “Guyana Revenue Authority” by the successful bidder within three (3) working days of being informed. Failure to pay within the stipulated time period, will result in the next successful bidder being considered.
- Prospective bidders are only allowed to submit ONE bid per container.
- Removal and transport of the Want of Entry Containerised Cargo from the location would be the responsibility of the bidder and must be removed within five (5) working days of being informed.
- Bid Forms can be uplifted from GRA’s Headquarters, 200-201 Camp Street, Georgetown, Receptionist Area, Ground Floor, the John Fernandes Limited Terminal, 4055 Industrial Site, Mandela, Georgetown and all the various wharves.
The GRA reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to remove or re-offer any cargo for sale.