The Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) is inviting sealed bids for the purchase of thirty-four (34) Want of Entry motor Vehicles on a ‘As Is, Where Is’ basis. Inspection by interested bidders will be facilitated daily commencing Monday, February 11, 2019 and concluding on Friday, February 15, 2019, during the hours of 09:00hrs to 15:00hrs.
The Want of Entry motor vehicles can be viewed at the following locations:
- GRA’s Warehouse Facility, Industrial Site, Eccles;
- John Fernandes Limited Terminal;
- Guyana National Industrial Corporation Wharf; and
- Demerara Shipping Company Limited Wharf
The Want of Entry motor vehicles would be marked with individual numbers for easy identification. Bids must be placed in sealed envelopes bearing no identification of the bidder’s name on the outside and must be clearly marked on the top, left hand corner “Bid for Purchase of Want of Entry motor Vehicles with the individual number affixed on the motor vehicle”.
Bids must be deposited in the Bid Box at GRA’s Headquarters, 200-201 Camp Street, Georgetown, no later than Monday February 18, 2019, at 08:30hrs.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- The Want of Entry Motor vehicles are sold on an “As Is, Where Is” basis.
- Each Want of Entry Motor vehicles should be place on individual bid forms
- Payment must be made in cash or manager’s cheque payable to the “Guyana Revenue Authority” by the successful bidder within three (3) working days of being informed. Failure to pay within the stipulated time period, will result in the next successful bidder being considered.
- Prospective bidders are only allowed to submit ONE bid per stock number.
- Removal and transport of the Want of Entry Motor vehicles from the locations would be the responsibility of the bidder and must be removed within five (5) working days of being informed.
- Registration of the Want of Entry Motor vehicles would be done after full payment.
- Bid Forms can be uplifted from GRA’s Headquarters, 200-201 Camp Street, Georgetown, Receptionist Area, Ground Floor, GRA’s Warehouse Facility, Industrial Site, Eccles and the various wharves.
The GRA reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to remove or re-offer any motor vehicle for sale.