- 17th Anniversary Speech
- Employers' Submission (Forms 2 & 5)
The GRA now provides a facility for employers to electronically submit their yearly Form 2s and monthly Form 5s.
Using the guidelines provided below, the employer creates a comma-separated value (CSV) file in a specified format. Using his/her eServices account, the employer then uploads the file. The employer will receive an email that indicates whether the file passes the validity checks. Using the details of the errors in the email, the employer must attempt to resolve as many issues as possible before resubmitting. An email will be sent once a correct submission is received.More information is provided in the Guidelines document.
More information is provided in the Guidelines document:
Guidelines: Employers' Returns Form 2 - Electronic File Format v2
Template: Form 2 template
Sample File: Form 2 sample file
- Pesticides Registration List
The Pesticides and Toxic Chemicals Control Board (PTCCB) wishes to inform that the attached list of pesticides are registered by the PTCCB as the competent authority in keeping with the Pesticides and Toxic Chemicals Control Act (2000) and the Pesticides and Toxic Chemicals Regulations (2004). The PTCCB wishes to inform that all insecticides registered for agricultural use are classified under the Customs Act Classification Tariff Codes 3808:91.10.00.
- Tax Laws
- Tax Guides (Booklets)
- Tax Policies
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Videos Section
- Tax Exemption, Processing & Verification
- Customs, Excise & Trade Operations
To download fillable files in Firefox/Chrome:
1. Click on the link to the form you want to download
2. Do not attempt to fill the Form from your browser, instead select the download option
3. Choose where you want to save the file on your hard drive
4. Click "Save"
- Competent Authority Arrangement between the US and Guyana
- The National Tariff 2011
- Individual Taxpayers' Forms
- EMPLOYERS RETURNS
- COMMERCIAL BANKS | LENDING INSITUTIONS
- DRIVERS' LICENCE
- MOTOR VEHICLES LICENCE & REG.
- TRADE & MISCELL | OTHER LICENCES