Validity Period: 5 years
2. Expired Driver's Licence
3. One (1) passport-sized photograph
5. Copy of valid identification- Passport or National ID
- The applicant must submit all documents to the Officer.
- The applicant will be directed to the lodgment area while his/her documents are being processed.
- Once all documents are verified, the Officer will direct the applicant to have his/her photograph taken.
- The applicant will be issued with a lodgment slip stating the return date (this slip must be kept safely). Foreigners will be asked to return within two weeks to pay and uplift their licence.
- Upon the return date, the applicant must present the previously issued lodgment slip to the Cashier to make the required payment of $5,000.00 and uplift the licence.
- The applicant will further be directed to the dispatch desk to follow the final necessary procedures and uplift his/her new driver's licence.
CHANGES TO NAME AND ADDRESS
- Name change:- submit the original documents such as deed pole, affidavit, marriage certificate and birth certificat
- Change of address:- submit proof of address, original utility bill for example light bill, water bill, telephone bill