Validity Period: 3 months
- Original and copy of pass slip/letter from the Certifying Officer of the Guyana Police Force
- Completed Application Form
- Three (3) passport sized photographs
- Valid identification- Passport or National ID
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- The applicant must submit all documents to the Officer.
- The applicant will be directed to the lodgment area while his/her documents are being processed.
- Once all documents are verified, the Officer will inform the applicant of his/her return date.
- Applicant must be 16 years and over for motor cycle only
- Applicant must be 17 years and over for motor cycle and car
- Applicant must be 18 years old for car, van and motorcycle licence