Registration Of New Motor Vehicle
Fees: Click here for details
Estimated Processing Time: 1 business day
1. Complete application form for new motor vehicle registration
2. Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
3. Valid identification. Original and copy of Passport or National ID
4. Original invoice
5. Overseas Certification of Registration or an original cancellation letter of registration of title issued by the relevant agency in the country of origin, if it is a used or reconditioned motor vehicle
6. Completed Customs Declaration C72 or C73 form which should clearly and legibly identify the chassis number and engine number of the vehicle
7. Titleâ€“ this provides information to the country of origin of the sale and all other information pertaining to the motor vehicle.
8. Tax exemption letter issued by the Tax Exemptions Processing and Verification Unit ( formerly GRA Remissions Unit) located at the Secretariat Building on 357 Lamaha and East Streets, Georgetown if tax exemption is granted
9. Bill of Lading
10. Vehicle must be presented for examination
1. Applicants should submit all documents to the Clerk.
2. The vehicle will be inspected by an officer
3. The applicant will be asked to wait while their documents are being processed.
4. The applicant will be called to the cashier to make payment and uplift the registration.