Transfer Of Ownership of Motor Vehicle
Fees: $1,000.00 (All Vehicles)
Estimated Processing Time: 1 business day
1. Complete application form for transfer of ownership of motor vehicle
2. Both parties must be present
3. Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
4. Valid identification. Original and copy of Passport or National ID
5. The original certificate of registration for the motor vehicle
6. Tax Compliance Certificate â€“ this is issued after fulfilling all tax obligations or upon making satisfactory arrangements with the Commissioner of Internal Revenue. This certificate is issued at the Internal Revenue Main Office, Robb Street, Georgetown or from any of its branch offices.
7. If current owner deceased copy of death certificate
8. In the case of an estate, the Letter of Administration or Probate and will is submitted
9. Oath and consent by beneficiaries
10. Statement of asset and liabilities
11. The vehicle must be presented for inspection
1. Applicants should submit all documents to the Clerk.
2. The vehicle will be inspected by an officer
3. The applicant will be asked to wait while their documents are being processed.
4. The applicant will be called to the cashier to make payment and uplift the registration.