New Fee: $1,500.00
Estimated Processing Time: 15 minutes
Validity Period: 1 year
1. Two completed application forms for a Malt and Wine Licence
2. Current shop licence in the applicant's name
3. Public Health Certificate in the applicant's name
4. Housing Certificate in the applicant's name
5. Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
6. Valid identification. Passport or National ID
1. Previous year's licence
2. Valid identification. Passport or National ID
3. Sanitary certificate
4. Current shop licence
1. Applicant should submit all documents to the Clerk.
2. The applicant will be asked to wait while the documents are being processed.
3. The applicant will be sent to the cashier to make payment and uplift the licence.