Fee: $2,000.00 (New)
Validity Period: 3 months
- Original pass slip/letter of the theoretical exam
- Completed Application Form
- Three (3) passport sized photographs
- Valid identification- Passport or National ID
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- The applicant must submit all documents to the Officer.
- The applicant will be directed to the lodgment area while his/her documents are being processed.
- Once all documents are verified, the Officer will direct the applicant to the Cashier to make the required payment of $2,000.00 and uplift the licence.
- Applicant must be 16 years and over for motor cycle only
- Applicant must be 17 years and over for motor cycle and car
- Applicant must be 18 years old for car, van and motorcycle licence